Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blogging for beginners

It has been a month since my last post. I read it back and it looks quite sad. That's becoz i dont know how to blog!!! Anyway for those of you who want to comment about my short forms and lack of punctuation marks, pls bear this thought in mind, "I DON'T CARE!".

There, glad we got that out of de way.

Anyway, I will write about things that happen in our lives. Hopefully they will be insightful and funny. Otherwise, just put it down as me having a depressive spisode. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, one more thing. I like to laugh in my blogs. Get used to it!

Hopefully through my blogs and insights as someone from the 2 most populous cultures will help foster a greater understanding among our races in our society. I will present the Chindian point of view to the happenings in our surroundings, politics, family, love, etc. It may be different since I have the benefit of best of both worlds and I am able to balance both races' upbringing and social culture to form my opinion. Also, I just wanted an excuse to write and get out of doing chores.

I intend to explore every major facet of "Chindianess" including the historical facet, socialogical facet, physiological facet, psychosexual facet and the facet on why Chindians looks so much better. Every details is derived from very scientific and extensive research and study (available upon request) or I might have made it up. But you can trust me. I am a Chindian.

No comments: