Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

My cousin, Sow Yee, got this article started on Facebook and I wrote some things about me to put in. I thought it was kinda cool and maybe you would like to know more about me. So below are the 25 random things that you may not know about me. I hope you enjoy it.

1. I can remember lines, songs, expressions, exact nuances from movies or songs that I love.

2. But I can't remember why I walked over here in front of this person. If this carries on, I may even forget my children's names.

3. Movies and TV are my life. I cannot live without cable TV or a cinema or the internet.

4. I love comedy and action movies. More blood and laughter pls!

5. I can't stand sad movies. If I wanted to be sad and wanted to cry, I would have looked at my bank account....FOR FREE!!!

6. Titanic is 3 hours of my life I will never get back. I blame the female gender. If it wasn't for them, this movie would never have been made.

7. I love Pork...all kinds of pork. I will travel far and wide if there is good roast, bbq, grilled pork.

8. I am a good driver but will get into accident with stationery object, so if you see me coming, MOVE!!!

9. I can't tell left from right. If I say left, you must ask "Whose left?".

10. I almost became a priest but my priest felt that I didn't get the calling. I wonder why he thought that...hmmm....

11. I love road trips and love to drive. I especially love to travel with my family (brother, cousin brother and sisters families and in-laws).

12. I think Russell Peters, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock and Dave Barry are the funniest people on the planet!

13. I have a great sense of humour but do not appreciate lame jokes!

14. I will insult you if you irritate me.

15. If you hide something important of mine like my wallet or car keys and I look frantically for it, I will have the urge to do a No 2 in 5...7 minutes tops.

16. Same effect if I drink a lot of milk or drinks and dessert with lots of milk.

17. Tha's why I don't get constipated.

18. Every morning is No.2 time....without fail.

19. I snore like a buffalo passing a small car from its ass. If we are room-mates, you better be asleep before me or better yet...deaf!

20. I love Liverpool Football Club. If you don't know what that is, stand stationary when I am driving by.

21. I used to run the 4x100m for the school. Now I only run if there is pork at the end of the line.

22. I love history and general knowledge. I will read anything on these topics. That's why my head is full of useless information but I can't remember if I brushed my teeth this morning or not.

23. My wife and I have only 2 things in common. Our total and absolute adoration for our children and our love for eating. Everything else is totally opposite.

24. I love reading blogs about food and checking out new places to eat. I love doing it with my cousins who seem to only go to the tried and tested places and eating the same selection...EVERY TIME!! (Except my youngest cousin....she is cool!).

25. I am a Catholic but I am not sombre. I am told that is unusual....not sure why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No 24: I cannot agree with you more!!!! xD