Monday, November 15, 2010

Sexual Harassment of just wanting to get laid?

Now before you over-active bozos get any ideas, this topic has absolutely NOTHING to do with me or any of my acquaintances. I was reading about the case of Hewlett-Packard's CEO being asked to leave because he was having an affair with a supplier and there is some unfair advantage thingy or something like that.

That just brought my attention to some of the more famous cases like Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Bill Clinton, etc. I mean, sexual harassment is no kidding matter. Rape is even worst like in the case of Kobe. He is a huge guy and not easy to overcome and rape is a traumatic experience. But let's not make it any bigger than it is. I mean we have to draw the line very clearly and in these cases, it is not always so.

Take Bill Clinton. He was having an affair with Ms Lewinsky, make no mistake. I cannot believe that she would blow him but not screw him. Come on!! Women have needs too!! Therefore, there definitely were other cases and I am not going to discount Paula Jones and all other accusers but when does it start being harassment and stop being a-guy-trying-to-get-laid? I mean we guys are guilty of this. We need to flirt, feel the need to be charming and feel the need to pro-create. I realize I am making a generalization here, and some men can't be charming to save their lives.

Of course this is about levels and most married or those committed to a relationship don't. However, for those who do, they are just trying to get laid. They ask once, twice, three times and if it gets real annoying, you tell him off. Maybe even get HR but is that really sexual harassment. Do you need the Courts for this one?

At the same time, every female magazine you read has women saying the want the men to take the initiative. Be bold, confidence, step up but there is that invisible line that is defined by different women. How the heck are we men supposed to know?? Women rarely take the initiative because they think that will make them a slut? You know who will think that? Other women! Men love it when women take charge.

You know who never gets into this problem, movie stars, rock stars, models and rich guys. If they ask, women will be throwing their panties at them. Some will be throwing themselves even before being asked or at 50 feet away. I myself am glad that I am married and nearing 40 where the effort to flirt and have an affair is just to tiring mentally and physically so I don't fall into this conundrum of when to be nice to women.

.....also, no women are asking me....

No comments: