Thursday, July 14, 2011

The List goes on?

It just keeps on going!!


1. Watching Sunday Morning cartoon in big spongebob underwear
Nobody needs to see full frontal butt and thighs exposure in the morning, especially in such hideous pants.

2. Hanging Justin Timberlake's / Nick Carter's / cute boyband member poster's on my wall
I already stopped doing this in junior high when I got out of boy band phase and entered hip-hop phase. Most rappers I like aren't hot enough to stare at anyway.

3. Eating really huge lollipop / box of oreos or caramel popcorn... and finish them
I barely eat candies now. I love oreos and popcorn but if I eat a lot of them, tummy ache will surely happen.4. Checking out hot guys in the mall, approach them, and ask for their numbers
Don't judge, it was junior high school and us girls bet a lot on it.

5. Crying when getting a vaccine
Needles scare me, even until this very moment. I'm not crying anymore though, or am I?

6. Joining a girly clique and having cat fights with other cliques
Don't tell me you never had this phase. It started since junior high and ended in high school. Girls thinking they're all that and be insecure bitches and hate on other girls. Some people are still like this though, yes? Ladies, we're way too old for this shit.

7. Full frontal making out in a parked car or movie theaters
If a guy I date groped me so much in a movie theater, I would have been offended. And annoyed for being distracted during a movie. I think guys our age or older should pick a better place to do 'the business', no?

8. Playing dance dance revolution in mall’s game arcades
I used to kick so much ass in this. Now I need to get a grip and maintain grown up's calmness or something.

9. Dye my hair in bright blue / red color
I never dyed ALL my hair with these colors, a few highlights maybe. But I'm over it, and over my teenage angst phase. So tacky. I wanna be classy and sophisticated now, thank you.

10. Throwing up for being too drunk
Again, very tacky. No matter how much it feels fun at the time. I still read a lot of blogs when people tell me they drink so much up until the point of throwing up and blacking out, where they did embarrassing things they thought hilarious, like flashing or waking up somewhere unknown. Let me be open now and say that all those things make you look like cheap whores. Getting tipsy is fun, too drunk? Ew.

11. Not sleeping at all in a day
I used to be able to not sleep for 2-3 days and still do all my activities alright. My age is catching up on me, I have to sleep at least 4 hours if I don't wanna be grumpy and tired the next day.

12. Finishing a flaming drink by myself
Whatever the type is : flaming bikini, flaming combustion, or whatever it is alcoholic drink that requires to be lit up in fire before you drink it. I gotta have at least two people with me to drink it together now, otherwise I'll just be really sick.

13. Drinking and partying so much in weekdays / a few nights in a row
There are still times when I have to do it for work, like when I have a gig. But it always means I'll be queasy and super tired the next day. Not my option to have fun now, just weekends please.

14. Do real stupid and embarrassing dares in public
Been there, done that. I did a dare when I had to go up to an empty stage right in the center of the mall and dance to old school Britney Spears tracks. Talking about never going there again.

15. Pulling pranks on the professors / teachers
if I do it now, they would just fail me. Yikes. However I had fun putting a frog once inside my art teacher's briefcase. He almost peed in his pants.

16. Being loud in the theaters
Oh teenage memories. Laughing and goofing off during movies until one of those boring older people shush us rudely. Sadly, I'm becoming one of those boring older people now. I just can't stand noisy giggling teenagers when I'm trying to enjoy the movie.

17. Listening to popular pop music of today and not cringe
Popular pop music used to be so enjoyable during Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys era, or was it my age that time? Now it's all Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, and a few others, giving me unhealthy desires to slam the radio until it breaks.

18. Talking on the phone all night
Why is it that I could handle hours and hours of pointless conversation on the phone and now it irritates me? Unless my close friend crying about something in the end of the line, more than 15 minutes call will annoy me. I'll stick to instant messengers and texts.

19. Wearing shirts or pants with provocative writings / pictures on them
I wonder why we thought it's cute. The word "juicy" on your ass or the hand prints on your boobs will make you look nastier than Lil Kim in a heat wearing latex suits.

2o. Writing LiKe tHisss
How Myspace and Friendster! Especially adding the word "baby" and stars to your name. Examples? **JaMieeBabbiee** or "$$mIsZkAci$$ . Please, please, let me punch your face if you do it.

No comments: