Thursday, July 14, 2011

More older shit to add to the Murtaugh List

I read this list on someone's blog from the US. Not too bad.....


1. I can’t stand radio stations that play “today’s hits”

2. While at the Apple Store, a kid probably aged 10, totally embarrassed me at Star Wars Lego

3. My son told me I had hot breath

4. I saw a car just 3 days ago driving down a major street with the driver and passenger dancing. I thought, this is why kids shouldn’t have licenses

5. I rather appreciate talk radio and will only listen to sports radio or NPR

6. The other day I was actually listening to the radio and I heard 3 great songs strung together and then the station identification came on and it was an Easy Listening station. Easy, freakin, Listening Man!

7. I identify my age by music

8. When I get up in the morning I used to view going to the bathroom as a good thing to do, now it’s a necessity and don’t get in my way

9. When I get up needing to go to the bathroom, all my muscles hurt, which complicates the necessity

10. I feel the need to tell you my bathroom habits

11. I complain about how much milk (soy) my family drinks a week

12. I actually told my son, as he was getting milk, to “close the refrigerator door, I’m not paying to cool the house and you’ll break the motor”

13. I enjoy going to Home Depot and Loews more than going to electronic stores (RIP CompUSA)

14. When I get online, I research gardening tips and landscaping ideas or medical situations instead of going immediately to fark.com or other time wasting sites.

No comments: