Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wives better than first class prostitutes???

This is one headline that I just had to read over and over and over again....then got my wife to read it over and over and over....you get the picture.

Check this article out. "Obedient Wives Club"

According to this article, that my giving free sex lessons to wives so that they become better than first class prostitutes, will make the family stronger and cure social ills such as husbands going to prostitutes. Hmmm......so if I as a husband frequent prostitutes, it is my wife's fault as she is not one.

This is a very interesting and new concept. I wonder if the women who ran this club are not first class prostitutes and how much do they charge? Do they also make their students LOOK like first class prostitutes? Of course I am probably taking this out of context and some of you are saying "Big Al, why does your chindian brain always think about sex and focus on the wrong things?".

To that I say, "Well, this article came from a club run by women whose sole purpose is to ensure women are obedient to the husband especially in bed and.....I don't care what you think." I am not sure what the general sentiment is but if I were the women, I will take up this class and if your husbands still don't appreciate or get cured from "social ills" at least you have an alternative career to consider.

Boo Yah!!!

No comments: